Just my thoughts and frustrations

„If the Bible was a preconceived piece of literature and it was meant to be a guide for our lives: the past, the present and the future as we so hold fast and claim, then it‘d be the first piece of creation; it‘ll literally predate history and everything else. But that isn’t the case. How is it that the Bible is supposedly written for mankind, yet there’s no evidence of earlier human species i.e Homo Neanderthalis, Homo Erectus, Homo Rudolfensis, etc. possessing let alone reading the Word of God. Or were they not human? Were they not part of God’s creation? Or did the Bible not take account of them. If the whole of mankind is descendant of Adam (the first man/human) according to the Bible, that means every species of human; so-called ‚Homo‘, will implicitly be included. What species was Adam anyway? Or are the two theories not connected? By theories I mean; Christianity (Religion) and Evolution? That will be too convenient to suggest and give off as an answer. Just letting out my frustrations“. Aharon@founder:keepthinkingdeep#whatifjesusisafacade#dontfall4it#alwayswhatif

1 Like

Well the Bible was written by man, it didn’t just appear out of nowhere. The idea is that it was written upon the holy knowledge and instructions on ways of living that people (like Moses) at the time received from ‘above’.

But definitely there are things that are written in the Bible that makes you question things and flat out don’t make sense.

I guess no one will ever know these answers.

1 Like

This bible is a literature book. Most of the characters are fictitious with a few real live events mixed in, like the story of Jack and Rose from the Titanic movie. It’s full of very good literature elements.

The questions in this post make a lot of sense. Homo sapiens like we know it today appeared only recently on the surface of earth. Other members of the Homo genus weren’t smart enough to develop language let alone understand creation, meaning the bible clearly targets Homo sapiens alone, which is very senseless and evidence that men wrote the book with no “holy” directions from someone sitting in the skies.

1 Like

I dare to say that if the Bible was really meant for humans (and I mean all forms of HUMANS), earlier humans would have been given the wisdom to read and understand the supposed Word of God. After all, He gives wisdom to the stupid. Right? In any case, Christians today pray in tongues (the supposed language of the Holy Spirit). That means no matter the language earlier humans spoke (and they did have a communication tool), the Holy Spirit would have definitely been able to decipher vis-a-vis evading the ‘devil’ so he doesn’t understand. And by the way, several ‘religious’ Books predate the Bible, how are we not using those (assuming we are supposed to follow a Book anyway? Why the Bible in particular?

1 Like

The premise is wrong. And that makes the next statement also wrong. At this point, going through everything you’ve posted on this platform so far, I’m tempted to ask… what is your view on God and Christianity? how do you understand it. Let’s set that foundation first before we proceed any further please.