Joke😂 joke😂 joke😂

The saddest moment of my life. One day, two of my friends came visiting and we decided to go out on a picnic along with my little brother. After packing the food and all we needed, we set off to a quiet seaside. After chatting for few minutes, we decided to eat and began unpacking the basket which has the food in it, only for us to discover we forgot the spoons at home.

I told my little brother to go get the spoons while we wait. He replied with disapproval saying, “I know you want to trick me so you can all eat the whole food before I get back.” I promised him we would wait for his arrival, but he disagreed. After much persuasion and promises, he decided to go. My friends and I started chatting to whirl away time and wait for my brother’s arrival. After two (2) hours, there was no sign of him. Four (4) hours went by, and I began wondering what could have delayed him because the distance between our house and the seaside can be covered within thirty (30) minutes.

My friends and I were already going hungry, but we decided to wait a little longer for my brother’s return. After five (5) hours, the hunger was so unbearable that we decided to eat with our hands. As we were about to eat, we heard a rumble in a nearby bush and there, my brother appeared from behind a tree shouting, “I said it, I knew you would eat the food before I return, I’M NOT GOING AGAIN!!”

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:.
Very funny. I like the humour

:joy: :joy: :joy:
This made my day

:joy: :rofl: such an intelligent boy, he wasn’t lying you promised you will wait for him , they should have ended the picnic and go find him, why should he go that far when he still has doubts :rofl: