IGP Dampare Has Done It Again: IGP 'Silences' Ghanaians After He Was Seen In Operation (Pictures)

The acting Inspector General of Police, Dr. George Akuffo Dampare has won many hearts soon after he was appointed by the President of the Republic to spearhead the administration of the Ghana Police Service. His appointment, which came after the former IGP ended his term has come as a good news to Ghanaians. He has displayed impressive performance few weeks in office.

His prowess in criminology and its prevention is a top notch and has already started manifesting in the lives of Ghanaians. From his swift response to matters of high public concern to how he handles disturbing issues have received praises from most Ghanaians. Undoubtedly, his few weeks in office has saw a reduction in the number of criminal cases the police Service has recorded. There is a clear distinction between his abilities and that of his predecessors.

The new Inspector General of Police has done it again with his cohort. His gestures have won many hearts as he was seen making unannounced visits to some police headquarters to check and pay courtesy call on some leaders as well. Information shared by the official Facebook page of Ghana Police Service has it that, the IGP and his men embarked on a 20 hour ground operational tour of the Central East Regional Police Headquarters.

Pictures circulating reveals that his visit was appreciated by all Commands as they stood to listen to him. These are the qualities of a great leader. His attitude in leadership foretell how poised he is to lead the security agency of the country. I call on all Ghanaians to assist the police in order to bring order in the country.

Wish the IGP and his men good luck! What do you say about this? Share your thoughts with us by commenting below.

2 Likes

Chale to be honest this current IGP is real

2 Likes

Yes He is doing the most👍

2 Likes

This IGP ankasa, he be too much. He’s really giving his best. I’ve seen him in traffic before and I was surprised because it’s a norm for people in ‘authority’ to skip traffic regulations, etc. Seeing him in traffic really made me think otherwise

2 Likes