If I don’t come from God then I come from your village;Badu Kobi blast critic over failed football prophecies

Prophet Badu Kobi has reacted to his critics who are mocking him for a failed prophecy. earlier the preacher man has propheciszed that England will beat italy in the Euro 2020 final and Brazil will beat Argentina.

These prophecies failed and it resulted in a win for Argentina and Italy. Many sports enthusiasts were very much dissapointed especially those who relied on the pastor’s prophecy to stake a bet.

He came under intense pressure and mockery from a lot of Ghanaians whiles some admonished him to stay away from football as that has the tendency of bringing his name into disrepute.

Fast forward, the preacher man today has revealed “When I prophesy about football and you want it to come to pass, don’t use God’s words for betting”.

“The prophecy will fail, God’s word is not for betting. God is laughing at some people. Don’t fight for me, all you can do is promote me because I am his agent. If God sent me and you don’t understand, face God”,

“I gave five prophecies and three came to pass and two failed but you are calling me fake and that I don’t come from God.

if so, then I come from your village. There is no Prophet without a failed prophecy. Are you God?” he queried.
Source: cbgist.com

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

> Then the LORD said to me, “The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries and the delusions of their own minds.
Jeremiah 14:14

When did God start supporting football, so the other team de3, God’s rooting for them to lose or what, these phony religious leaders been brainwashing their members for a very long time, the real work they are suppose to do nu, since the real truth ain’t gonna put food in the table they stick to lies that has been candied