I won't sit by for Ghana to become another Rwanda – Kennedy Agyapong warns

The Assin Central Member of Parliament, Kennedy Agyapong, has supported why he keeps on uncovering people he accepts have sick thought processes towards Ghana, a country he adores and will do everything necessary to safeguard.

As per him, having ventured out to African nations that have been attacked by war and insecurity, he won’t relax for reckless people and gatherings to dive Ghana into disarray.

He refered to especially the instance of Rwanda, Central African Republic and adjoining Liberia and Sierra Leone to support his point.

“I have been to Central African Republic, Sierra Leone and Liberia and I have seen what ruin war can unleash. Allow us to try and utilize Rwanda for instance. Ghanaians should be exceptionally cautious.

“The manner in which we are spoiling bogus reportage particularly Joy FM… Joy FM will carry battle to Ghana with their bogus reportage, bogus reportage can lead us into Rwanda. Quiet Sierra Leone slipped into bedlam with the complicity of the media,” he added.

Agyapong was talking on NET2 TV’s “The Seat” program which broadcasted on Monday, July 19, 2021 where he addressed various issues identifying with his new danger of viciousness on a columnist with the Multimedia

He focused on that the gathering had a reasonable plan against the New Patriotic Party-government drove by Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo.

The MP especially disliked the Multimedia’s new request to the Ashanti Regional Police Command on what they said were inciteful remarks focused on their worker for just managing his work.

The request was additionally replicated to the Asantehene Otumfuo Osei Tutu II, the US consulate in Accra, the Inspector General of Police, the president’s Chief of Staff, the Ministers of Interior and National Security and the Speaker of Parliament.

Source: cbgist.com

Eish , honorable hm we hear you, we know you mean good but sometimes you need to tone it down a little, acting like you own the world isn’t even a good quality of an honorable and the insults too please some of us look up to you la

Ahh​:joy::joy::joy:
This man can talk oo. Is he the minister of Defense or interior? He talks like he is the president of the land. Meanwhile, he is the same person trying to turn Ghana into a banana state. Next joke pls