I have not seen my children in over 2 years – Nana Yaw Sarfoh

About five years ago, radio presenter Nana Yaw Sarfoh, formerly of Vision 1 FM, told Graphic Showbiz that he would not trade his wife for anything in the world but now the story has changed and things are falling apart.
Nana Yaw Sarfoh is facing a divorce and tells Graphic Showbiz he has not seen his children for more than two years.

The presenter, who became popular for his programme Ghana Beye Yie on Vision 1, said he had gone through a lot in recent times. According to him, like every marriage, his had challenges but he never expected that things would get to this point.

“My wife left the house over our issues and on October 6 last year, she served me with divorce papers. All my attempts to get the two of us to talk about the issues have proven futile.

“Before she even served me with the divorce papers, my wife had taken our four children away for more than two years. I have searched for them everywhere I thought they could be but I haven’t been able to see them,” he revealed.

Source: graphiconline

It’s unbelievable and unfortunate . Nana yaw sarfo went through a painful divorce which led to his mom’s death . He even lost his job at vision1 fm but still strong. The children Will grow and find out the truth

News like this made marriages a bit unattractive. The western way of getting married is having serious consequences on most marriages. How can a wife do this to the husband and the father of her children? What story is she going to tell the kids about their father? Your guess is as good as mine: Her side of the story. No wonder Fathers’ day don’t attract much attention.

Off late, marriage has become a form of contract which two people enter into. There are so many rules governing this kind of western way of marriage.
Back then, what we know off is the man who has the audacity to divorce his wife on a good note.
But today, what are we experiencing? the tables have turned…it makes marriage unattractive to the upcoming hood boys oooo