I’d sack the entire Black Stars technical team if I were GFA President – Nii Lante Vanderpuye

90021874-4774-4872-BDF1-6D151C7C920E

Former Sports Minister, Nii Lante Vanderpuye, has hit out at the current Black Stars technical team as pressure mounts on Head Coach, CK Akonnor.

Ghana has suffered some poor results in recent months, including a 1-0 defeat to South Africa in a FIFA World Cup qualifier on Monday.

The poor results have been coupled with underwhelming performances which have put the future of Akonnor in question.

According to Nii Lante Vanderpuye, the problem of the Black Stars also includes the technical staff and not just Akonnor, and would have sacked them all had he been GFA boss.

“I hear Akonnor isn’t the only problem. People are pushing for their players to be in the team.

”In the middle of a WorldCup Qualifying series isn’t the ideal time to change a coach,” he told Accra based Starr FM.

“But I’m radical. If I was the GFA Boss, I’d sack the entire technical team, not Akonnor alone,” he added.

Ghana will face Zimbabwe in a double header on October 6 in Ghana, and on October 10 in Zimbabwe.

citisports

This is a brilliant idea because I don’t know what the black stars are doing. This technical team are only based on taking huge some of money to squander

There is just no seriousness in that camp. The coach lacks tactical abilities.

It’s not about only the coach. The whole technical team so not serious

I agree with you. And some players acting they above everyone and as if they must be begged to play for Ghana.

I don’t think there are players like that these days. Most of the players are rather fighting to be in the Black Stars.

Bro we got few that feels they can’t be dropped.

Well I think some people KNOW they are key players. It’s hard not to act like you don’t know you’re a key player. That makes some of us think “they feel they can’t be dropped”. What needs to change is the team managing the Black Stars, from head coach to doctor.

You said it all. I don’t think CK is capable of winning anything with this blacks stars. I missed the Black stars of 2006-2010

My brother don’t even bother yourself trying to think. He will not achieve anything with this squad

Lol but the government will continue to spend taxpayers money on their dumb ass.

That’s the absolute truth from Nii Lamptey. People from the FA are pushing their players into the national team to make money. It’s an open secret we all know. Ck Akornor can’t take all the blame alone on his neck. The backroom staff, management team and FA are all contributing to the poor performance of the senior soccer team.

Nii Lante Vanderpuye said it all. Who won’t sack these entire Technical team down to the Doctors. I still don’t get this, how can you have this man as your Black Stars Medical staff. We need to be serious it seems everyone is trying to survive in Ghana by enjoying the money our so called leaders are also enjoying.

:joy::joy::joy::joy: this picture dierrr e dey funny me ruff

Bro I’m telling you I always burst into laughter whenever I see it in my gallery :joy::joy::broken_heart::broken_heart:

:yum::joy::joy::joy: sugar daddy levels ooo. Me sef I for do wild den I get some pot belly ooo​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Sharp kraa then go join Ghana Black Stars Medical team :joy::joy::broken_heart::broken_heart:

1 Like