How will football feel like after Messi and CR7 retire?

This thought just came to mind. I’m wondering how football will look like after the greatest players of our time retire. I used to follow football a lot during the Ballack, Essien, Figo, Muntari etc era. After those guys, I don’t even feel like watching football anymore and now I’m thinking, what happens after Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo hang their boots? Who’ll be exciting to watch then?

4 Likes

I believe there is time for everything. So after them am sure different people will come into the scene. Because those days when it was Maradona den to Ronaldhino . So am sure there is another squad

1 Like

It feels as if there’s no one to look out for next. There was so much hype about Martin Ødegaard and now I don’t even hear his name anymore.

1 Like

At the right time we will the person will show up from no where. We have so many great players that we can’t even tell the one to take after this two legends buh trust me. The right person will show up from no where

1 Like

There would surely be someone to replace them but to me, Messi and Ronaldo reigning for over 15 years consistently is what will be hard to be replaced. The legacy this two sportsmen will leave behind will be undoubtedly the best we’ve ever seen in football.

3 Likes

I tell you!!, the boys behind are talented but chale none can break their records or adey loy

1 Like

Those days they do say nobody will come like this person or like that person. But I tell u the people that would come will do all this people did within some few years

1 Like

Mbappe will be the next Goat. Even at a younger age he has shown a lot of potential. But, Messi and CR7 retiring may be a big blow to soccer. Many people may lose interest

Mbappe is has too much pride just like Neymar. And you and I know that too much pride won’t bring anything good

Football is evolving. After CR7 and Messi, we will have other players who will break their records. We saw the same with Ronaldinho, Pele, Maradona and co. There are so many underrated players that we don’t hear about. It’s all about these two. The hype. This new generation of players are on fire. You should watch out for Kylian Mbaape and Memphis Depay and many more. We will never get bored. There is more action to come.

There are so many young and talented players in the game now , I believe the game will be more exciting years to come. The truth is every team has this kind of promising player, and thus, make it difficult to select any player that might shine after Messi and Ronaldo. Trust me the next era of football has so much to give us.

1 Like

Bro you’re right, their records are almost unbreakable and how talented this two guys were happens once in a 100 years

1 Like

Its true though, with the likes of Erling Haaland and Kylian Mbappe at this young age are doing marvelous things in football. The question is, how consistent these players will be is what we’re looking forward to. Messi and Ronaldo were consistent in over 15 years, breaking records even in their 30’s.

1 Like

I tell. Neymar, Mbappe, Depay, Hazard, Vinicius or who??

I believe football won’t be the same after these two G.o.a.t