How Rwanda is Becoming the Singapore of Africa [VIDEO]

Ghana can watch and learn, but no, we prefer prayers and fooling and embezzling money.

3 Likes

Rwanda has had the same leader for almost 22 years now. This i think was key and played a big part in their development. Sometimes you just need one single and uninterrupted direction to effectively begin walking down the path of serious development.

This is what Nkrumah noticed and began doing but unfortunately was cut short by his own people. Some may call it dictatorship, but what has democracy done to Ghana apart from the same two parties coming to power after every 4/8 years and destroying each other’s progress?

3 Likes

Just look at this. Isn’t it beautiful? As @Kwabena was saying, having one leader for so many years sometimes brings the development most countries are yearning for unlike those countries that keeps changing governments(Ghana) and we keep rotating sh*t(NPP and NDC) over and over again.
A clearer example was Muammar al-Qaddafi of Libya who made Libya a world class country under him. He was called a dictator and was killed by his own people and it being over 10 years now since his death and Libya are still battling with development.
Rwanda having Paul Kagame for 22 years now is what has made the country what it is today. With this I believe having such government is also a good thing.

1 Like

Is better to have a country where freedom of speech is limited and there’s less corruption, and better life conditions.
What’s democracy and freedom of speech when there’s corruption everywhere and when no amount of speech can change any of those things. Rwanda is the future of Africa wherever that will lead people

I agree. We don’t seem to understand democracy, for Africans sometimes I feel only dictators are needed.

1 Like

I always wonder where we would now if they weren’t so quick to get rid of him.

Anyways, Rwanda has been improving because they have a leader with a vision. there are plenty of other African countries that are stuck and in shambles because they’ve had the same useless leaders for decades.

I mean, look at the nice organized sidewalks and roads here, they even have bike lanes lmao. look at all the greenery they’ve preserved. this is actual thoughtful FORWARD THINKING planning.

1 Like

I’ve been so enamored w/ Rwanda lately. if they continue on their path I think they’ll go very far, they probably will be the Singapore of Africa tbh.

1 Like

Where did we go wrong as a country called Ghana? Is this so difficult or impossible to be done here? With the bike lanes and the beautiful roads as well as the luxuriant green vegetation of the environment, speaks a lot about the progress Rwanda is making. The neatness of the environment is excellent to watch whiles we’re happily and comfortably living in filth in Ghana.

What I’m trying to understand is, are the leaders of Rwanda having two/three heads each? With five brains in each heads? If no, it should tell you how shitty the leaders we’ve be changing in Ghana are. I’m heartbroken by just watching these videos. :man_facepalming:t4::broken_heart:

1 Like

Right, and truth be told, these are not difficult things to do. its the most basic of basic, and even some roads and areas in ghana look comparable to this.

for me what stands out is the speed at which they’ve been able to develop, how much more they’re implementing in their country that will help in the near future, and how they’re focused on quality and future needs, not just short-term substandard poor quality things. Rwanda is really putting effort into development and establishing things now that will pay off in the future.

1 Like

Effort is the right word to use. The progress Rwanda is making shows how much effort their leaders as well as the citizens are putting in. This effort is exactly what we’re lacking in Ghana. Successive governments shows little or no effort in implementing policies that will speed up the rate of development and ensuring it do work as implemented. I just watch the videos you sent once more and I feel extremely sad now.

1 Like