How do I tittle this?🤔

This may not be a confession buh somehow to seek ur advice.
Will be reading ur comments.

strong text

I am a boy of 19 and a student in one of the tecnical universities in Ghana. I really like this girl and she is 16 buh in Jhs 2 and also lives on my street buh there’s some small distance between us. She normally comes to our house to see one of her classmates who is also my friend and i got the chance to talk to this girl with the help of her friend who lives in my house. So we started to vibe small small and me going to see her at her mom’s store at night. I got the chance to shoot my shot on her and my stone touched the bird :joy::joy:. I really loved this girl and i would like to go far with her. So we dated for 3 weeks buh during the second to the third week i got to notice that, her behaviour has changed some way or the other and i was also getting some filla from her friend who lives in my house so i noticed the change in faster. I was on campus on afternoon with my friends and i received a text from her friend in my my house who is also my close friend. She was like my girl want to talk to me, at that point i was having a clue about what she was going to tell me. So after i had left campus to home, passed by her place and asked her what it was she wanted to tell me and she said she would pass by my place tomorrow so we would have “the talk” abi u guys understand :relieved:. I waited for her the next day so she would come and tell me what was the issue buh she never appeared​:cold_face: All this while i knew about what she wanted to tell me about because her friend had already opened up it to me that she wanted a brake up :cold_face::hot_face:and she was like it will happen soon than i thought. So I went to her place so she could let it out buh she still wasn’t able to let it out. So i went forward to tell her that we should break up :pleading_face::broken_heart: although it wasn’t my intention to tell her that buh i had to say it since she didn’t want to say it and didn’t get the courage to say it.:pleading_face: So i went back to her another day to tell her i was sorry so we should come back to what we were before and that was when she gave the reason why she wanted us to break up. Her reason was that she is afraid and also she made herself a promise that she would date any guy until she is 18 :pleading_face::weary: buh she told me she loved me very much and also didn’t this buh she said if only i can wait until she is 18. That’s 2years from now oo and i don’t think i can wait that long without a girl by me and it’s too long.

I want ur advice guys should i wait or i should continue with life and i’m a shy guy and finds it difficult to propose to a girl.

1 Like

Chairman we share the same stories ooo :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Lol okay next up. :heart:

1 Like

The last time I waited for a girl to turn 18 before we date per her request, she gave birth. I think this is clear enough. Don’t ever wait. Either she keep up or you move on.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: ahh the girl must be crazy how?:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

How de3 how​:joy::joy::joy::joy: lol what the fu*k

1 Like

Some times it’s good to wait cos good things never comes easy . Buh you have to look at the country in which you bro :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

We said bro… Who knows if someone want me the most

:joy::joy::joy: you see erhh the person you want no want you. You understand?

1 Like

Aswear you this life no balance

2 Likes

Sense is speaking… Thank you man

:joy::joy::joy: My guy do yawa. See, we don’t give women such rooms to operate oo. Is either you you knack your part out and leave in peace because if you think she will come back to you after she begins to know life more, you lie bad. I feel your pain bro :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Boys will show you… :joy::joy:

Yeah because the girls are showing us more pepper and wickedness. Everyday before I go to bed, i learn new wicked skills from this gender la . People are not people anymore

1 Like

So what new wicked skill are you learning today lmao​:joy::joy:

From a lady’s point of view, I suggest you move on. If you both are meant to be together, you’ll find each other again.
There’s no guarantee that she’ll feel the same way for you after two years.
If you happen to still be available after the time-lapse, and you both still feel the same, then that’s cool.

2 Likes

Great idea… Thanks for sharing

I’m sure there are a dozen more ladies in the university or community you live in, move on bro. Don’t wait

1 Like

If she really wanted to wait, she wouldn’t have accepted the proposal in the first place. She get guy for another corner.

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: this is crazy