How do I stake CAKE on Pancakeswap?

I’ve not on my computer this morning. I will do switch it on and send you the screenshot of it. @siaw you can’t do any of those on Phone as you told us earlier and it seems if one does not own a computer, he/she can’t endulge him/herself. I’m lucky I do have one. :sweat_smile::joy:

You can, I just don’t know how to do it on a phone and cannot help people doing it on a phone. But you can do it on a phone, just Google/YouTube.

I think the computer is much easier but I will try if I can learn for the phone too.

1 Like

Wow I could not even read all but what I read is somehow complicated :joy::joy::joy: I don’t understand anything but @siaw wl give some tutorials that I could understand

If you read the whole of this thread you’ll understand. Basically it’s about depositing money in an exchange and getting about 75% per year of profits on your money. So instead of saving in a traditional bank and getting like 0.5% per year profit, you save in a decentralised exchange and get 75% per year.

1 Like

1 Like

0.4GHS in less than 24 hours. Not bad. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It is like a dream to me. This was there long time and I never had no idea about it. Thanks so much for introducing us to Cryptos :pray: :pray:

1 Like

@ please what does the Auto CAKE Bounty Claim at the top means.

I’m also staking some coins, made about $30 in a few days of doing nothing. The money is working! But I’m staking a bit bigger than you though.

Don’t click that. That’s is what powers the AUTO CAKE. You know the auto cake takes your profits, adds to your principal, and restakes it automatically. If you click the “claim” there you’re taking people capital+profit and restaking, so they don’t have to do it. Someone somewhere is clicking that “claim” to enable the automatic restaking for you. If you’re the first to click and the gas fees are less than the rewards, you profit, most of the time the gas fees are more than the results so you lose.

1 Like

Where my guys are @Syrupkuv, @Emp_Sel, @Atinga, @Kwame_Kradi. Nothing is too small to start.

2 Likes

Thanks for that, it looks appetizing so you might click on it. :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Danny I’m right here with you

You guys need to start something oo. You can start with something small and later on increase your stake.

1 Like

@siaw can I do this at the cafe?

Personally I wouldn’t do it at a cafe. Some cafes have been keylogged so they can see your passphrase and steal your money. I wouldn’t feel safe doing this on a public computer.

1 Like

Thanks @siaw I already thought of that. I’ll be using my bro’s laptop