Omanba Forum

How do I stake CAKE on Pancakeswap?

I’m new to Cryptocurrencies and any other thing involved. As a beginner, I’m ready to begin my journey on Cryptos with staking CAKE on Pancakeswap but I don’t have much idea about it. @siaw can you please help me out?

You’ll need to install MetaMask in the browser to access PancakeSwap. Install the MetaMask extension from MetaMask Download and let me know when you’re done. Also let me know which browser you’re using.

I am done adding it. Please what is the next step

Follow this to add BSC to MetaMask. First you have to Import your wallet with your passphrase though.

This is the most important part of that link:

1 Like

i have tried several times by importing my metamask wallet passphrase but i dont know whats wrong.

@siaw I did create a new account and I wanted to import my old account but this is preventing me the more I try.

Finally, I have been able to add it. @siaw please what is the next step?

Are you using Chrome? Pin your MetaMask extension so you can easily access it. Now go here Kawaii Islands price today, KWT to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap and click the MetaMask icon to add the KWT token to your list of tokens so you see your KWT.

Do the same for CAKE. You should have some KWT but 0 CAKE.

1 Like

Yeah I was using Opera Mini browser and I was finding it difficult until I changed it to Google Chrome. Ok I think I didn’t add the KWT. Let me do that real quick.

You clicked it twice. Now just click “Add Token” to add it to your list. Then find “CAKE” on CoinMarketCap and do that same, to have a list like this:

1 Like

after I added it, I can see my KWT now. @siaw please what is the next step.

1 Like

Do the same for CAKE. Lol are you reading what I’m writing?

I didn’t even see that one. I can’t find the Cake on the page, am I doing it wrongly😅

Here: PancakeSwap price today, CAKE to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

On https://coinmarketcap.com you can use the search feature to find any coin/token.

1 Like

Please all I have to do is type in the search box “Cake”?

Yes. But I also pasted the link to CAKE directly for you. Here you go again: PancakeSwap price today, CAKE to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

@siaw It has been added now. What should I do next?

Nice. So the next step is. To convert some of your funds to BNB. For every transaction on the blockchain you pay a fee. On BSC you pay with BNB so I’ll convert some of your fund to BNB for you to be able to use to perform transactions like deposits and withdrawals.

I can’t send you CAKE now because the market prices are bad and I’ll lose if I convert my cryptos to CAKE just to send you, you’ll have to wait a bit, but I can send you some BNB to enable the pool where you’ll stake CAKE on PancakeSwap.

Give me your address again to send you some BNB. Mind you, I’ll take this BNB fee from what you already sent @Emp_Sel

1 Like