How did you discover OmanbaForum?

We’re sponsoring @kwadwo_sheldon’s YAWA Of The Day so the majority of you prolly discovered OF through Kwadwo Sheldon YouTube channel. I would like to hear how you all discovered OF anyway.

:slight_smile:

Well, I heard of OmanbaForum from a friend and I am glad he told me about this place.

I discovered OF by watching (the head is back for a reason) @kwadwo_sheldon and I’m glad being here

You mean “the head is big for a reason”? :smiley:

Was :moneybag:your motivation of joining?

1 Like

I’ve been skipping it anytime I watch @kwadwo_sheldon . Until a friend told me then I went back watch it

Is your friend here on OF? Why were you skipping?

No. My friend is not here… I was interested in just watching the content.

:joy::joy::joy::joy: yes ooo the head is big for a reason :joy::joy: and money isn’t the motive for me joining OF :sunglasses: but who knows? I might be the lucky winner :joy::joy:

I discovered it through @kwadwo_sheldon and i love it here. But there is one problem, i can’t seem to connect with the people that i want to meet. I hope this platform expands soon.

Did through @kwadwo_sheldon on youtube

1 Like

What kind of people do you want to connect with? What are your expectations?

i think he was hoping to meet dangote and despite here :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: funny guy

Oh, that’s nice. It was mentioned to me by a buddy, and it is becoming more interesting by the day. Anyways, I’d want to extend a warm welcome to you, to the number one interactive forum. We hope you have a pleasant stay with us.:relaxed:

through Yawa of the day

That’s nice. Akwaaba @Andrews. Please don’t hesitate to seek clarifications on matters you’re not clear with. I hope you have as much fun as I did the first I joined.

:grinning: :grinning:…but if i may ask is there an app version of it?

Through Kwadwo Sheldon

That Headmaster Directed me here @kwadwo_sheldon Lmao :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Not at the moment. You’ll get the best experience if you use OF on a computer.

1 Like

I discovered it through YAWA OF THE DAY