Here's my lunch for today -- Minimising carb intake 🥗

Starting this section with a food pic of my own. So for some time now I’ve drastically reduced the amount of carbohydrates I take to to keep my weight in check. Instead, I’m eating more vegetables which I’m not a huge fan of.

Sharing my lunch with you :stuck_out_tongue:

Ingredients:

Avocado
Cherry tomatoes
Onion
Sweet potato
Green pesto
Arugula
Gorgonzola
Crisp salad
Pumpkin seeds

:drooling_face:

3 Likes

The ingredients bi overwhelming. :joy: :joy:Ghana dier face the wall ooo :joy:

Ah you get the ingredients for Ghana? :joy::joy:

Your ingredients sounds weird paa oo​:joy::joy: please next time try and come to our level waii Na Gorgonzola ne arugula de3 y3 k) fa no hene. Lmao :joy:

I’ll relax next time :smiley:

Funny Face Reaction GIF

1 Like

Sure sure. I became confused Paaa

Ingredients are somewhere oo​:joy::joy:. The only ingredients I know is Beans + Gari + Egg + Oil and everything is set for Gob3​:joy::joy:

:joy::joy::joy: I got confused when I saw it I was like eii :joy::joy:. The one that weak me kraa is the Gorgonzola :joy: not knowing it’s just a type of cheese :joy::joy:

@Magda2000 Thanks so much for teaching me that it’s just a type of cheese cos I tried figuring it out what it was and only God knows what I thought it was​:joy::joy:

One day two Canadian ladies visit the restaurant I work with and requested for this intake. We prepared Ghana salad :green_salad: for them because all the ingredients used in preparing it wasn’t available. So one of the ladies refused to take our salad and requested for the manager. Unfortunately our manager wasn’t around so I went to them and the First Lady was like “I can’t find any green pesto or pumpkins, I am not going to it this thing” I pretended I didn’t understand English cos Eii pesto s3sen :joy::joy:. The second lady saved by explaining to her friend that we can’t even understand her​:joy::joy:

4 Likes

Lmao :joy::joy::joy: some ingredients Dey oo . As for me I only know of sebe and kontomire na the ones @siaw mentioned de3 yeb3k) Heblews

Aduane wei de3 3ny3 Ghana ha :rofl: :rofl:

I’m back again! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Easier ingredients this time:

Sirloin
Crisp salad
Cherry tomatoes
Onion
Avocado
Coriander
Caviar
Creamy oyster sauce

:drooling_face:

I’ve heard about caviar in movies and I also hear it is expensive

What is that like ‘abotsi’ meat? This looks delicious. But seriously, you dey chill ooo. Ebi so Europe dey? :joy: @Kwame_Kradi we for travel p33.

This ingredient de3​:joy::joy:
I only know of the onion and the avocado na the rest de3 agye Nyame ba mu​:joy::joy::joy::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:

What do you call this? I want to know please

1 Like

The name is nothing inventive… “lettuce with chopped beef sirloin” :smiley:

1 Like

Ohok. Thank you very much :ok_hand: