Hello, I'm new here

I’m Mary, a student and would be very glad to participate on any topic or any discussion brought forward.

2 Likes

Hey @Mary. First of all, welcome to OmanbaForum. We are glad to have you here. And us for your participation in our discussion, I can’t wait for that either.

1 Like

Good to have you @Mary. Akwaaba! :heart: :ghana:

2 Likes

It is our great pleasure to have you on board. A hearty welcome to you @Mary :heart::blush:. Your contributions would mean a lot to us and trust me you gonna love it here. If finding any difficulties using OF, @Emp_Sel, @Atinga and I are at your service.

2 Likes

Thank you @Emp_Sel I will also put in much effort to bring my idea on board or introduce other topics

4 Likes

Thank you @Danny i wouldn’t hesitate to confront you with any problem

2 Likes

Yaa nua🥰 @siaw thank you very much

1 Like

I like that. You know the tradition. :ok_hand:t5:

1 Like

welcome dear, we are going to have great discussions here on,I hope to hear your opinions on them. Enjoy your stay and don’t hesitate to ask question, post , comment and share with your friends your experience here.
@Emp_Sel @Atinga and @Danny are all here if you need help with something, do well to read the community guidelines as well.

1 Like

Feel free to do so at any given time :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to OF Dear :slight_smile:

1 Like

欢迎光临 @Mary :handshake: :raised_hands: :facepunch: I hope you enjoy your time here.

1 Like

@Emp_Sel come and see your man again today ooo.

2 Likes

Hahahahahahaha, u make i laf trip sef @siaw

2 Likes

@Aharon i want to learn Chinese this time around. :joy:
@siaw I’m sure his next welcome message will be in Russian.

2 Likes

Hahahahahahahaha, i gotchu @Emp_Sel

2 Likes

Or Hungarian. Get ready.

3 Likes