Hello,I'm kusie Maametwe

I just watch some videos on sheldons page and got the info to join this platform. I hope I’m welcome to disturb here.

1 Like

You are what :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You’re welcome to the platform. This is a very cool forum where we share ideas and deliberate on current issues
I am also rkay :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Welcome to OF @Kusie_Maame_Twe :heart:

But this your name paaa diɛ… how did you come up with that?? What’s the story behind it? :rofl:

Please feel free to ask around if you need anything.

Enjoy your stay.

1 Like

You’re welcome @Kusie_Maame_Twe. Feel free to disturb us with your post. I hope you enjoy your stay here

1 Like

Isn’t it strange​:joy::joy::joy::joy::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:

1 Like

@Kusie_Maame_Twe oh yeah my guy, we need all your disturbance here :joy:, feel free, have fun

1 Like

Welcome to OmanbaForum bro , this is a forum for discsussing any topical issue as well as networking so we happy to see and have you here. Feel free, post, comment /reply and keep the platform active: but this your name though, the first controversial name of this Forum
@Kusie_Maame_Twe :smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Say the name again :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’m very happy with the warm welcome I’m receiving here. I just woke to see you guys doing the most. I now feel at home, thank you .

About my choice name, hmm 3y3 asem oo. There’s this rat( kusie) I and my friends wanted to catch and kill for some pepper soup in my village but halfway through the digging of the hole and setting fire at the exit end to trap the rat (kusie) , we realized there was about 2 other exit points created by this rat and other rats were escaping through that point. The thing pained us.
Apparently, the rat was a nursing mother with children in the hole: hmmm my people, guess what happened??

I’m going for a quick commercial break and I will be right back. Stick and stay​:unamused::unamused::unamused:

3 Likes

Hahahhahaha so the rat’s mother outsmarted you? This is a very good (funny) story :rofl:

:rat::dash::hole:

2 Likes

u welcome maame, disturbance has it limits hope u don’t exceed your limits,
so u got the info from the guy with the big head

2 Likes

I’m very sure it’s a man behind the name, so Maame won’t be his name :smiley:

1 Like

Aswear @siaw :joy::joy::joy:

The way we insulted the rat for being too smart erh…na boys bore ruff. We only managed to catch one small kid rat who couldn’t escape due to excessive smoke. We took it home to feed and nuture it to grow before killing but it also found its way to ran away. I guess it called the mom to come for it​:persevere::persevere::persevere:

1 Like

but who said I’m a woman? I’m a guy

1 Like

Yeah I know. @mike254 was referring to you as “Maame” and if I"m right Maame is a woman’s name so I was trying to “correct” him.

1 Like

Herh? :joy: :joy: I can relate paa bro. The things we used to do. We normally go rat hunting immediately after bush fires, digging hole after hole. Sometimes we get lucky not to make contact with any snake in one of the holes :joy:

Welcome to the only online forum in Ghana. @Kusie_Maame_Twe.

2 Likes

I couldn’t pronounce the Twe because I didn’t want to be naughty

Please feel to mention my name na kusie nso wo twe. Wo nso koraaa wop3 twe, nti gyae nhwihwenim no na bo medin mame. :relaxed::relaxed: