Got this anonymous.... 🤔 Whats was she thinking?

Kindly keep me anonymous. I’m in 24yr old in my final year in the university. I come from an average family. My pocket money a month is gh500 which includes my transportation , food and everything for the month .
Previously I had a boyfriend who was well too do and he gave me something to add to my income and also helped me better myself. Things didn’t really work out so we went out separate ways. I met this guy is not working but a student like me but cos I liked him I decided to be with him even though other guys were after me I chose him. We started dating. Surprisingly, on the first day we spent a night together I saw a red card ( something I haven’t ever seen men doing ) but I gave it time thinking things will change.
This continued for a while and I realized that it wasn’t healthy for me so I bursted out and told him how I felt about things . He told me he was going to be there for me and other stuff. I took his words and later I realized he didn’t mean anything he was saying. At the point I felt like I was doing a lot of work in the relationship. For instance, he told me relationships were 50/50 so meaning he does half I do half but the truth is I do 60 . When it’s time for market and I’m with him, the little money I have which even delays sometimes I contribute as exactly as what he brings and even do the cooking and cleaning after. I don’t really feel happy because for a while now I have a cracked screen and my screen is gone off but this guy won’t even ask me how I’m going to fix the screen. I always have to use the e-library or use WhatsApp Business on his phone .I never ask for too much and besides his pocket money is twice mine that’s not to say I want something from him but at least the little support being financial or to my growth ( like asking me what I want to do or become ) I’m planning of finding a nice way to tell him I’m not interested. Because sometimes it’s not worth it, they can easily turn back at you later. I feel I need someone who gives me the same energy I give, which is not really far from me . What if he’s like this even after marriage ( my mum advised me to marry a man that I feel he’s responsible and not to settle just for love. Funny enough , after doing everything this guy won’t even give me money back to my hostel I sometimes have to try and pull some gh20 and use it as transportation.

1 Like

this lady is really suffering this one di3 u for shun that idiot and keep your own money to yourself. don’t let some idiot come and kill you.

My sister u better find a way b4 its too late, if what I read above is true dier then you need a supportive man. U’re too good to be treated that way :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like