Ghana or Abroad?

Do you prefer seeking greener pastures or you prefer staying in our peaceful and beloved Ghana to build it?

If there’s a cargo ship at tema port to carry 10 million Ghanaians to America, Britain, Canada or any other part of Europe for living, will you go?

What are your reasons for going or not going?

Eei , hmm I can’t wait to hear the perspective of the Ghanaian youth.

2 Likes

It depends on the country abroad. For example, I will not like to live in United States because of some of the things that happen there like terrorism, etc.
I will like to go to Europe, but not to stay there. Just for vacation.

1 Like

Madam @sandy, this question is a but dicey for me but but I think I will be the first person to enter that cargo ship. My reasons are about one million and I don’t know where to start from. You ankasa nu, like you go stay here?

1 Like

To be honest Ghana can’t be changed but I love living here because everything is a joke :joy::joy::joy: no fighting nothing and only in Ghana that they pound fufu on inter-change :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Who no wan enjoyment. Please I will go work hard save up some money then I will come back to aspire for presidency
Maybe I will be able to fix the country, who knows

2 Likes

Eiish, madam you want become president and fix Ghana? I pray for you so you can fix corruption and embezzlement. As for abroad, it’s like we will all leave Ghana soon oo

2 Likes

I swear :joy:. As for the presidency de3 I go aspire some paa after all I have been a common citizen before so I will understand the voice of my people

@Magda2000 corruption in Africa is contagious. You can’t fight it. The fact you traveled abroad to learn their ways doesn’t mean you can change the narrative here in Ghana, Nana Addo lived most of his life studying and living outside Ghana. He’s now the president, what had changed? Unprecedented mismanagement and unthinkable broad day corruption. The system abroad makes it difficult to be corrupt and the system in Africa creates big avenues for politicians to steal with impunity and go Scott free. That’s how our Constitution is structured

1 Like

@Kwame_Kradi you raised some good points but I believe someone can stand bold and defeat corruption. Not necessarily having the Western orientation but with the hunger and zeal to change things. Nkrumah did it, he tried. It can be done.

So if I you think I will not be Able to fix the country then who can?
Our current leaders are not putting in much efforts like I will you know. One of us will become president definitely and we the same people asking for the country to be fixed must fix it when the time comes. My aim for traveling outside is to go and make the money that doesn’t exist here in Ghana :ghana: because without money I won’t even be Able to aspire for assembly man. But if I get that money and win for the presidency, my dear trust me I will fix the country

1 Like

Someone will have to fix the country anyway so it can be any of us

My aim is to live and make it right here in Ghana. Irs possible and easy to make it here too if you put in the effort and go through the learning curve. Abrokyire is not the shortcut to success. I admit the systems there are working better than here but there are equally better opportunities here in Ghana.

1 Like

It depends on what I’m involved in here and what I’m going to do over there?
If owe a multimillion business here and I’m okay there’s no need to go but owe nothing here I will and seek for greener pastures

1 Like

Ghana girls are sweet, Ghana jollof and waakye near the gutter side dey jorm pass Miami ice cream. Forget abroad, we die here.

3 Likes

Ohk I see​:grin::joy::joy::joy:

Your reasons are valid and solid​:grinning::grin: