Funniest nicknames for teachers🤫

What funny names did you give to your teachers in school when they mostly don’t have an idea about? I remember we use to call one of our teachers Harry Porter simply because he wears glasses :nerd_face: and one teacher too we called him God of War because he was very tough​:fire::joy:

3 Likes

Ibu Nyanga, till date, I don’t know why we called one of our teacher that.
Another is Chemu, because he had an old troski that he drives. Bola Rat because he had a big head

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I can remember “Forever “ the teacher has a sandals made out of car tire :joy::joy:

2 Likes

@danielamissah Ei students can give teachers some strange names paa oo​:joy::joy::broken_heart::broken_heart:

@KhodedBoss2 “Forever” in deed. I’m sure he will even use the sandals as a will for his kids​:joy::joy:

1 Like

Tabitha shoe was a name we gave to a teacher way back in school and students still refer to her as Mrs. Tabitha shoe. The reason behind the name is that this woman though smallish had a very big leg and when ever she dresses she looked so awkward :joy::joy: she wears size 44 so you just imagine how funny her appearance was :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Awurade Nyame students erh. I don’t know why but we mostly check the appearance of teachers before we give them names. But the teacher wearing size 44 de3 why is she Goliath?:joy::joy::joy::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:

2 Likes

I shock oo bro. Her leg was soo big chale if you see her in shoes u will laugh and choke kraa​:joy::joy:

2 Likes

I’ve imagined her in that shoes.:joy::joy:
One of our teachers too we nicknamed her Eminem because she talks faster.:joy::joy::broken_heart::broken_heart:

2 Likes

Awo students :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

@Danny :joy::joy::joy::joy: am telling you my brother. His children children will use it

1 Like

Boston Celtics Lol GIF by NBA

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::yum::yum::yum::yum:. Eno be easy ooo