Fifa 22 Ratings of Five(5) key Black Stars players

Each and every year, the Fédération Internationale de Football Association which is popularly known as FIFA releases the ratings of footballers.

These ratings are therefore used to make various comparisons and also used to make a feature in various football games. In today’s article, let us look at the ratings of five Ghanaian footballers in the senior national according to FIFA 2022.

#5. Mubarak Wakaso

He is a senior Center midfielder in the Black Stars team. He is rated as 71. He is very fit and has a dribble percentage of 72. According to Fifa, the best he does best is Pace which gave him 83 rating.

#4. Richard Ofori

Ghana’s finest goalkeeper is rated at 74. This rating is quite low for such a goal keeper. He is really good. Passing is one key Fifa noticed about him at which he was given 77 rating on it.

#3. Jordan Ayew

He is the current striker for the Black Stars team. He is rated at 75 by Fifa. He is good at shooting, dribbling and also passing.

#2. Dede Ayew

Ghana’s Captain cannot be left out of this list. According to FIFA, he is very good at dribbling of which he had a rating of 82 of it. His overall rating stands at 81.

#1. Thomas Partey
He is not only a senior player in Black Stars but also in Arsenal in England. He plays as a center midfielder. He is very fit accordingly to FIFA. His overall rating stands at 83.

The FIFA 22 is set to released soon. However the ratings are out for all football players.

Thanks for reading.

This is kinda interesting, I can’t believe Dede rates higher than Jordan. Even tho, Dede had a better 2020-21 season with swansea Jordan has been relevant and he plays in a high league

1 Like

I shock self bro. I don’t even understand :confused: