Ethiopia inaugurates new defense headquarters suitable for a modern army

Looks very nice and modern.

2 Likes

Wow. Beautiful pictures!! :heart_eyes:

@Emp_Sel @Danny come and see what some African countries are doing

2 Likes

Wow :star_struck: :heart::heart::heart::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4:

Day in day out some African leaders are putting in much efforts to make their countries worth visiting. I can compare this Ethiopian new defense headquarters to some nicest places in Europe. This shows that, not all African leaders are stupid unlike others chaired by Ghanaian leaders who are lacking the ability to see into the future to build such things.

1 Like

And we are busily acquiring Ghana cards for sim registration, kind courtesy of His Excellency, Bawumiah…

BTW the card and SIM registration are very important in my opinion, but it only makes sense if it won’t be corrupt and Nigerians will buy their way into it.

The registration center where I acquired my Ghana card, I witnessed this. A Nigerian was being backed by a Ghanaian whom I think has being bribed and the way this Ghanaian was busy and happily answering questions on the behave of the Nigerian, who knows nothing about Ghana shocked me. Finally, the Nigerian was registered and I saw how unpatriotic some Ghanaians are to their country.

1 Like

You can’t trust anything from our leaders. We saw the same thing with Voter ID cards. Very soon, another government will propose another card rendering this one useless. This is what they do. I have so much ID cards that I don’t even have a place for them anymore.

To me, this only make sense if it is permanent. Another thing is, why should we visit the Network Providers offices even after going through the process on our phones? What’s the essence of it?

1 Like