# Don’t let politicians use you because of your body size’ – Shaka Zulu visits billionaire Ibrahim Mahama

Ghana Strongest winner , Shaka Zulu has today 18th July, Visits Ghanaian multi billionaire and brother of former President, John Dramani Mahama, Ibrahim Mahama at his home to present his prize to him.

Shaka Zulu after Visiting the billionaire Ibrahim Mahama, took to the social media platform, Instagram to share a piece of advice he received from him.

In his words; “I will use this my platform to inform all athletes in Ghana… Don’t let no politicians use you bcoz of ur body size or what so ever……And don’t think you got to follow Politicians to make successful in life is ,a Big (No)…….Believe in what you do, I never follow no politician ( Never ) I Worked so hard for what ever I’ve achieved today, Let’s all Stand against that and let’s change the perception of how people think of Strongman or Macho man…. Thank You.”

How is this a wrong thing to do, it’s a personal decision. He wants to follow politicians he has all the rights to, the truth is you need this political affiliations in this Ghana we live