Did Man United made Christiano Ronaldo the best player he is today?

According to Mikael Silvestre, Manchester United made Cristiano Ronaldo made him became one of the best players in the world. :joy::joy:

8 Likes

It’s all about hardwork, attitude, determination and time management :soccer::medal_sports::trophy::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::muscle:t2::+1:

2 Likes

Yes , Ronaldo actually shot to fame from Manchester United. Though he worked hard to be where he is today, Manchester gave him the platform to announce his power and exceptional excellence.

2 Likes

Soon we gonna see the returning of cristiano Ronaldo in old trafford cause man-United are preparing a deal for him

1 Like

The transfer deal to Manchester United is done bruh lol :joy:

1 Like

Yeah… I noticed…I like Ronaldo but not as a rival charley… It’s all good, He’s going to spoil his legacy at United :smirk::smirk:

2 Likes

All this and u will end the season trophyless again lmao​:joy_cat::joy_cat:

1 Like

I think so bcoz He became better and more discipline after joining United.

1 Like

Ronaldo returning to Manchester united might be his last team, also is not like he is not good at football :soccer::soccer::soccer:, remember he is the second goat now in football although he may not be the Ronaldo we use to know because he is old now but he still has his name and he can also do something on the field

1 Like

Please what do you mean by second GOAT, I’m finding it difficult to fathom. Can you please elaborate more on how and why you call him 2nd GOAT

1 Like

It is true. The made him the GOAT.

1 Like

I think he matured more in Manchester United but made his statement as one of the best ever in Real Madrid.

1 Like

Bro,the deal is done already :joy:. All that’s left is the official announcement

1 Like

I said the “second goat” yes he is, you might not agree with me because perhaps u might be a man united fan I understand that cause I’m also a BARCELONA fan​:100::100:.
But let’s keep it :100:, we all know that the number 1 GOAT in the football game right now is THE KING​:prince::prince: LIONEL MESSI no thought about that

2 Likes

It’s all about hard-work, determination and respect gets him where he is now :fist:t4::fist:t4:

2 Likes

they gave him an opportunity to develop and become the best player he has become but i believe real madrid made him more better

3 Likes

Yes man united made CR7 a great player in the world of football

2 Likes

Very true united made him

1 Like

Ronaldo coming back to Man U is great but he won’t get it easy whenever he meets or face Chelsea FC. The team is set and other clubs are scared to face us. Incase you no dey understand please argue with your Keyboard :joy::rofl::blue_heart:

1 Like

I think Ronaldo would have been Ronaldo with any top-tier club, Manchester United did not make him, he already had the talent, hard-work and discipline.

3 Likes