@Danny is our newest moderator. Congratulations to him👏

Once again, it’s my profound happiness to announce that @Danny is our newest moderator. Let’s show him love and congratulate him for this new role.

It’s all about the progress of OmanabaForum. If there’s a need for assistance on anything on this platform, don’t hesitate to contact any of the moderators. @siaw @Emp_Sel @Danny @rkay are at your service. Thank you!

Episode 1 Applause GIF by Friends

7 Likes

Congratulations to you @Danny . You have been great and good resource to the platform. You helped most us know our way through the platform.

1 Like

Congratulations. Welcome to the team @Danny. :slight_smile:

Well Done Good Job GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

1 Like

Congrats @Danny . Your competence is of no doubt. I hope you complement the rest of the moderators to make this forum attractive, interactive and impactful.

Share Discover GIF

2 Likes

On behalf of my well meaning members of OF, I want to thank the team for making me a moderator. I will learn ,explore , assist and promote the platform in my little way. Challenge accepted @Emp_Sel @siaw and @rkay

5 Likes

Congratulations bro @Danny .You deserve it.
Happy Pink GIF by Denyse®

2 Likes

Big congrats to you Sir @Danny. We’re here to support you.

Congratulations Congrats GIF

2 Likes

Wow this is wonderful news, congratulations bro​:fist::fist:

3 Likes

Thank you boss @Kusie_Maame_Twe glad to know . I hope to do more :pray:t4::pray:t4:

1 Like

Congratulations @Danny Keep the fire burning for OF

1 Like

congrats @Danny :champagne: on your new position

1 Like

Thank you for all the best wishes and congratulations. I feel surrounded with appreciation and love :pray:t4::blush:

2 Likes

Congratulations @Danny

1 Like

giphy
giphy
giphy

2 Likes