Congrats to our New Users of the Month! [August 2021]

Our new users of the month are:

@Sandy
@Kojo_Miles

Congrats guys. You get $100!

:partying_face: :champagne:

And thank you for your contributions to OF. :blush:

This badge is granted to congratulate two new users each month for their excellent overall contributions, as measured by how often their posts were liked, and by whom.

Please send me a private message with your payment details. :heart:

5 Likes

Congratulations guys. You deserve it. OmanbaForum never disappoints.

4 Likes

Keep up with the good work guys. Well deserved.

3 Likes

Yeeeeeeeey, thanks to all new contributers. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

They all deserve to win but where is @Apuu cos he was also doing very well. I can’t see him again

3 Likes

Thanks dearies, I’m grateful and honoured to be part of this Forum. Thanks to OmanbaForum and all the workers there :hugs::pray:

5 Likes

At omanbaForum, we say what we mean and mean what we say. More wins ahead Sandy.

4 Likes

Didn’t want posting for cash to be the motivation so i intentionally stopped. Going forward aimma post a bunch lot of value. @siaw can i recommend that you make a rule that people post value based content to qualify for this good offer; including tech tutorials, travel info, business opportunities, self help, health etc. and not just mass-reposting news articles from myjoyonline.

3 Likes

Welcome back @Apuu.

Good to know you have intentions of an organic Omanba. Mass posting won’t get anyone to be the New User of the Month. We’re smarter than that. The system picks users based on the value of post and not the number of post so no worries there at all :slight_smile: .

Happy to have you back.

:partying_face:

3 Likes

Thanks y’all for the award, am honoured