Choqolate GH causes traffic on social media with latest photo; fans shout

Burgeoning Ghanaian dancehall singer, Choqolate GH, has dazzled her many social media fans and followers with her latest photo which is causing massive traffic online.

The singer who shares a striking resemblance to late singer Ebony Reigns, has released a new photo of herself without make-up.

Unlike her other photos that see her posing without make-up, Choqolate GH, this time around decided to flaunt her all-glammed face.

In the photo, Choqolate GH was seen wearing an orange sleeveless dress as she graced a wedding she was invited to.

After posting the photos, Choqolate GH captioned it: “am a Queen and I don’t fight with Peasants!!! wedding guest”

Many fans and followers who saw the photo took to the comment section to share their views over the singer’s beauty.

Ooh her name choqolate. I love eating choqolates cos they are made of cocoa and healthy for the body. Since she’s also my type of chocolate, any contact for me to initiate a chocolate business Idea? Please link her up cos I’m ready for serious business only. Tenkew

1 Like