Chelsea fc transfer

Will Chelsea FC sign Kounde this summer or next??

A question for the ghost!!!

1 Like

Looks like you were trying to upload an image, it’s now showing. Need help? :wink:

1 Like

Yes please I need a help to uploada pic when needed!

1 Like

OK. I assume you’re posting from a phone? I’ll record a video on how to upload a picture from phone (iOS, I don’t have Android but the process should be similar) and post it for you tonight. :blush:

1 Like

iPhone fu) :grin:… Am grateful and will look forward for that. Have a nice day

1 Like

I don’t think it’s necessary to sign him because we already got all the qualities but that’s the culture of football

2 Likes

Do not forget some of our players will be leaving for international duties soon. And injury is killing most of our magical players. I prefer we get him to spicy up the team with a clinical midfielder like Ziyech who will be assisting Lukaku

2 Likes

Okay I think u’re right

2 Likes

@Bernard you had already uploaded the picture. I fixed the syntax for you. When you upload a picture, it’s represented as

![somet_text](some_text.jpeg)

the ![...](...) syntax is important (it’s called Markdown), you removed the “!” from the beginning of the uploaded image.

3 Likes

Thanks for the help. I appreciate it. Try hard to get an app for OmanbaForum to male it easy and quick to visit. Have a Good evening. :white_heart::v::ghana:

1 Like

Yeah you right the app will make it faster and easier to use

1 Like