Can the Black stars beat their Zimbabwean counterparts in today's qualifiers?

Can the Black stars beat their Zimbabwean counterparts in today’s qualifiers?

2 Likes

Wait, I think I’m confused. Didn’t Ghana just play Zimbabwe like 2 days ago? So no one is talking about Ghana 3 - 1 Zimbabwe? 🇬🇭 ❤️

:thinking::face_with_monocle:

@Emp_Sel @Jacobkuv

Welcome to OF by the way @Isaac :slight_smile: Feel free to introduce yourself here: Introductions - Omanba Forum

2 Likes

The return match is today

2 Likes

OK. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a feeling the Black Stars will win. Would bet on a scoreline of 2 - 0 for the Black Stars.

:ghana: :crossed_fingers:t5:

3 Likes

Yeah Ghana can beat Zimbabwe in the return match today. All we need is team work spirit and we are good to go.
You’re warmly welcome to OF @Isaac :blush::clinking_glasses:

1 Like

As for today the Black stars have my full support because I can’t watch a whole World Cup Tournament without my country participating. I will go for Ghana 2, Zimbabwe 1 :blush::fire::ghana:

1 Like

Ghana can only win today’s match if only they would change their style of play. Because if they play like how they did the other time, I think it will be a draw match. Buh we hope for the best

1 Like

@siaw I don’t think the scoreline will be 2-0 :roll_eyes:

@siaw Ghana played 1-0 ooo

So like this one if I bet anka bomb kraa dat oo :bomb:

At least we got the 3 points, that’s very important.

1 Like

I gave over 1.5 but it spoilt.
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

2 Likes

We can’t beat them if we meet them again because they really learnt and it was a tough one for us

1 Like

You should have at least given them a handicap. They had great odds so a handicap just in case they draw wouldn’t have been bad. All the same, better luck next time.

2 Likes

Sika no ashi :joy::joy::broken_heart::broken_heart:

Animated GIF

:joy::joy::joy::joy: ebe 1gh I play oo chairman

:joy::joy::joy: I don’t even bet on Africa countries kraaa

Suspicious Tom Ford GIF by GQ

They even played Ghana 53% possession :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Waaa look, with the mind how can we improve as a continent? Black man will never bet on his people.
:crazy_face:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: the only Africa country in my slip is Algeria and their leading 2-0 under 30mins