Can Real Madrid afford Mbappe price?

PSG want €200M for Kylian Mbappé. Now it is up to Real Madrid to see if they can increase their offer. (Source: MARCA)

2 Likes

I think they’re considering a €200m move for the young superstar, so we waiting to hear their final decision

1 Like

These people too ei. See Ronaldo’s move,within a day or two naa sorted. All this stress. I hope he doesn’t turn out like Hazard though

1 Like

I think the bid has now gotten to 200 million euros. He should go, because his play yesterday with THE GOAT was not good.

2 Likes

That is if they’re really interested in buying him

2 Likes

Do you mean if real Madrid is interested in him?

2 Likes

Off course yes if only they really want him to play in their team they’ll by all means buy him at any cost

1 Like

Madrid’s bid was a smart move in so many ways , it seems that now Mbappe will know after his contract ends since he’s not willing to extend, will move to Madrid for free when it ends, because they tried to get him but they were turned down…

2 Likes

Thus it they should just relax for the next summer

1 Like

Obviously, PSG doesn’t want Mbaape to leave. If Real Madrid wants to win anything this season, I think they must step up.

3 Likes

You are right but it will depend on him Mbaape to renew his contract or he wl have to leave

1 Like

YES. I know for sure that they want him.

1 Like

They should just relax until next summer so they could have him same way PSG hav Messi for free

1 Like

yeah, that is the only option they have now.

I think Real Madrid have the chance to win both Spanish super cup and La Liga this season if they step up. For Champions League I’m not so sure. But I’m sure they’ll sign Mbappe on a pre contract agreement in January to secure the move at the end of the season.