BSC Young Boys 2-1 Man Utd: Utd suffer loss, Ronaldo nets, Wan-Bissaka sent off

7 mins ago / R47

Game is over and the final score is BSC Young Boys 2**-**1 Man Utd. Here is the match report.

2021/2022 UEFA Champions League

2 - 1

• M. Ngamaleu (65’)

• T. Siebatcheu (94’)

• Ronaldo (12’)

• Wan-Bissaka (34’)

Match Events

0’ The match is about to start!

2’ CHANCE! Elia’s long shot inches wide

12’ GOAL! BSC Young Boys 0-1 Man Utd (Ronaldo)

24’ SAVE! Fine stop from De Gea

25’ CHANCE! Ronaldo’s shot denied

34’ Red Card! Wan-Bissaka sent off

37’ Sub! Sancho replaced by Dalot

38’ MISS! Fassnacht’s shot inches wide

46’ Sub! Varane replaces Van de Beek

49’ Yellow Card! Pereira booked

53’ Ronaldo goes down in the box but ref says no penalty!

63’ Yellow Card! Varane booked

65’ GOAL! BSC Young Boys 1-1 Man Utd (Ngamaleu)

72’ Sub! Ronaldo replaced by Lingard

87’ Lauper’s long shot saved by De Gea

Line-ups

BSC Young Boys XI: M.Pereira, D. von Ballmoos, M. Ngamaleu, U.García, C. Fassnacht, V. Sierro, S. Lauper, S. Hefti, M. Elia, M. Aebischer, M. Camara

Subs: M. Sulejmani, G. Faivre, T. Siebatcheu, N. Bürgy, Kanga, C. Zesiger, M. Spielmann, Q. Maceiras, F. Mambimbi, L. Zbinden, F. Rieder, Alexandre·Jankewitz

Man Utd XI: Ronaldo, De Gea, Lindelof, Pogba, Maguire, Fred, Shaw, Bruno Fernandes, Van de Beek, Sancho, Wan-Bissaka

Subs: Heaton, Mata, Matic, Varane, Martial, Lingard, Bailly, Dalot, Greenwood, Kovar, A. Elanga

Check out the exclusive overview of BSC Young Boys vs Manchester United

Them just spoil bets kwaaa demma matters dey bore me dis evening kraaa

1 Like

The loss of Man United to Young boys is shocking. Though it’s a game, this shouldn’t have happened. The early red card impacted the match. It’s rather unfortunate that United couldn’t defend the one goal they scored earlier.

As for the bet, better luck next time bro :sunglasses:

Truly the young shall teach the old how to play.

I blame the coach for the sub of Ronaldo and Fernandez

Ole is our problem, tactically he is not there yet. After the red card, the best thing he could have done was to bring on pacey players. Defend and hit Young boys on the counter but he decided to take off the one person capable of getting us goals.
United have a good team but I don’t think they will be able to win any trophy with ole as their head coach.

1 Like