Bochum humiliated by Bayern hit 7😱! Bavarians get 4 straight win at Bundesliga

an hour ago / R47

Bochum humiliated by Bayern hit 7😱! Bavarians get 4 straight win at Bundesliga

2021/2022 Bundesliga

Match Report

Joshua Kimmich scored twice as Bayern Munich thrashed VfL Bochum 7-0 to go top of the Bundesliga.

Leroy Sane opened the scoring for Bayern, with Kimmich and then Serge Gnabry netting to make it 3-0.

Vasilios Lampropoulos scored an own goal before Robert Lewandowski got on the scoresheet and Kimmich added another.

Bayern wore a special dark green Oktoberfest kit for the game at the Allianz Arena.

More to follow…

Match Events

0’ The match is about to start!

12’ Holtmann’s long shot stopped

16’ GOAL! Bayern 1-0 Bochum (Sane)

22’ Lewandowski’s shot too straight

26’ GOAL! Bayern 2-0 Bochum (Kimmich)

30’ Sane’s shot wide out

31’ GOAL! Bayern 3-0 Bochum (Gnabry)

42’ OWN GOAL! Bayern 4-0 Bochum ( Lambropoulos)

51’ Yellow Card! Stanisic booked

60’ GOAL! Bayern 5-0 Bochum (Lewandowski)

63’ OFFSIDE! Ganvoula’s goal disallowed

64’ GOAL! Bayern 6-0 Bochum (Kimmich)

78’ GOAL! Bayern 7-0 Bochum (Choupo-Moting)

Line-ups

Bayern XI: Neuer, Muller, Lewandowski, Sule, Goretzka, Gnabry, Kimmich, Sane, Lucas, Alphonso Davies, J. Stanišić

Subs: Choupo-Moting, Ulreich, Sabitzer, Sarr, Pavard, Upamecano, O. Richards, Kouassi, J. Musiala

Bochum XI: Tesche, Riemann, Losilla, S. Polter, K. Lambropoulos, Danilo, K.Stafylidis, Holtmann, Pantovic, Rexhbecaj, Bella-Kotchap

Subs: M. Esser, Blum, Decarli, H. Bockhorn, Ganvoula, E. Löwen, E. Mašović, C. Antwi-Adjej, P. Osterhage

I think Bayern Munich is the strongest opponent for any football club now :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

Bayern dierr don’t joke oo they will just disgrace you any how

1 Like

But until they clash with Chelsea

I believe Chelsea that they will do well

1 Like

Sure bro Chelsea’s resilience is very good

Bayern is simply the best club right now. Despite the numerous signing of new players by various clubs, the Bavarians still remain formidable and dangerous with the same players. This UCL is on fire but I believe Bayern is reaching the finals and winning the cup once again. I am a PROUD BAVARIAN!

1 Like

Bro I don’t cope with you, Bavarian can’t win the champions league trophy :trophy:

So which team do you think is a threat to Bayern right now? @Jacobkuv. Chelsea, Liverpool, Real Madrid, PSG, Man City, Man United? Don’t even think about it! With us the Bavarians, the bigger the better :joy::joy:

1 Like

Until you u guys meet Chelsea @Emp_Sel

We met Chelsea last two seasons and it was brutal for them. You know the rest of the story. Your terrorism ends at Premier League. You can at least see how merciless Bayern is. We ain’t stopping until the final prize.

1 Like

Let’s wait till we meet bro @Emp_Sel

I know the history back then but do you think that thing can be repeated this time around. Chelsea will beat Bayern simple. Bayern to me is so good that I sometimes have fear to face them but I stand with my team Chelsea and we can beat you guys this time around :blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

It’s a good thing to still have faith in your team. I mean, that’s what loyal fans do, even for Arsenal. :joy: Bayern isn’t slowing down. Just pray Bayern and Chelsea doesn’t meet because if they do, the defeat will be so humiliating. :joy:

Bro I feel offended. You need to apologize to all Chelsea fans and other football clubs as a whole for mentioning Arsenal here. We’re talking about football and you’re mentioning Arsenal :joy::joy::broken_heart::broken_heart:

Chelsea will slow Bayern down, you guys should also pray you don’t meet us :joy::blue_heart:

I just love Bayern Munich’s energy. It is something they’ve been able to possess for a long period. Currently, I think they are unbeatable.
Maybe things may change as the champions league gets tougher

Chairman u just relax give dem Chelsea go crash dem down 1 time :fire::fire::fire:

They don’t know. I remember last season champions league, Chelsea was underrated from the start of the league till we proved them wrong against the so called big teams. Blues for life :blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

Yes ooo same thing happened 2012 till Drogba showed them something small :fire::fire::fire: