Because she is my girlfriend

Because she’s my girlfriend, it doesn’t mean you can’t chat or flirt with her, bro :fist: if you asked her out or invite her over :couple::house: and she agrees, fix her and buy her what she need​:yum:then go out with her​:muscle:,
Only then she’ll know what her intentions are with you, if things go further? So be it​:two_hearts: just be the boyfriend I couldn’t be :unamused:
Because if I was the boyfriend she really wanted :couplekiss_man_woman:
She wouldn’t flirt or come over to you while she has a boyfriend
Gone are those days we fight over a girl
You can only keep a woman who wants to be kept​:muscle::two_hearts:

You are right on point bro. The days of unnecessary pampering and jealousy are over. If she doesn’t want to be kept, you can’t keep her. :fist:

1 Like

That’s all bro… No way

1 Like

If you edit your post and add a SPACE before every emoji they’ll all be fixed. just saying. Broken emojis make it hard to read. :wink:

1 Like

Seriously the fact is that, even if you give her anything she desires and she want to leave she wil still do.

1 Like

Just ignore and read please

Hmmmm they will show you

Aah bro @Emp_Sel be romantic small erh. Woman are supposed to be pampered and cared for: these things makes her feel accepted and accomodated so try and be romantic wait. I heard you Ghanaian men are ranking 100th on world’s romance ranking.

Aah, it’s like I just woke up, let me wash my face and come type something sensible on this. :joy: Mebodam

1 Like

I don’t even know what to say about this :pensive:

If you have the perception that if she doesn’t want to kept then don’t keep her , you will end up being single because, the era errh you have to keep splashing the anointing oil on the devil you meet oo brothers

2 Likes

:joy: :joy:
Charley, the system is changing us. No time to waste. If she’s being dull and lethargic, forget her and move to the next phase of your life

1 Like

Bro I disagree with you that nor matter how much you feed a lizard it can never become a crocodile (not matter how much money you splashed on her if she doesn’t want to stay, yes she won’t)

How long can you continue ‘splashing the anointing oil’? At a point, you’ll stop. Just pray it’s not too late.

2 Likes

Well said bro :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

i feel like crying for this g chairman bro take do you :sweat_smile:

1 Like