Are You Suppose To Eat Turkey Berries? Here Is Everything You Need To Know

Turkey berry is known in most Ghanaian local communities as Adeduro, Kwahu Nsusua, Kantosey and others. These small rounded greens are also widespread across the globe.

Have you ever wondered why they are so popular in the kitchen? Did you know Turkey berries play an important role in preventing anaemia, diarrhoea, diabetes, cold, cancer and kidney problems? Let us see how it work wonders.

10 Incredible Health Benefits Of Turkey Berry ( ‘Beduro’ ) That You Didn’t Know

Get high quality vegetables and fruits directly from the farmers @ 5 Minute Farmers with free home delivery : Vegetables : Fresh Vegetables : Turkey Berry(சுண்டைக்காய்) -Vedharanyam

1. It Prevents Anaemia

Anaemia is a condition where your body is unable to produce red blood cells, therefore, making your body be in shortage of blood. One of the oldest miracles of turkey berry is its ability to prevent such conditions. The iron content of it helps in oxygen absorption, therefore, preventing Anaemia.

2. Prevents digestive problems

Turkey berries have longed been used for treating diarrhoea, indigestion, and many other stomach problems. Research even suggests that their ability to neutralise gastric acid can be helpful for those suffering from stomach ulcers.

3. Deworming

Do you take your scheduled dewormers every three months? Well, Beduro is here to save you the cost. Let me know in the comment section if you want me to write detailed instructions on the recipe.

1. Turkey berries are also a great way of lowering your blood sugar levels and therefore preventing or treating diabetes.

1. Our great parents have used Turkey Berry for the prevention of Cold, flu and other nasal problems. Also, let me know if you want the recipe.

2. Kwahu Nsusua also has a long history of cancer prevention. They contain antibacterial and antifungal properties which disrupt cancer-causing radicals.

3. Apart from cold and flu, Dry Turkey berries processed into powder can also play a significant role in treating phlegm and mucus. Do you want the recipe?

4. Research and studies have also shown that these particular rounded greens can play a major role in dealing with Kidney problems.

5. Beduro also helps in controlling menstruation.

6. Prevention of Cardiovascular Diseases.

7. Turkey berries also prevent stomach disorders.

2 Likes

Wow . I never knew about all this oo bro . Thank God I joined this platform. Am really learning a lot here . Bro thanks for sharing :heart::pray:t5: