Omanba Forum

Any UNLIMITED Data I.S.P in Ghana?

Hello, fam. And I don’t necessarily mean the mainstream well known ones like MTN & VODA.

Do you know of any Internet Service Provider that provides unlimited internet for say a month?

Kindly lemme know so I contact them. Thanks.

Long time no see. Well I don’t live in Ghana but when I did, I don’t remember there was any ISP in that provided unlimited data. But for Ghana ankasa I think this solution from Elon Musk might work for some people.

1 Like

I just discovered one @Apuu. They are called Celltel. They give you unlimited bandwidth for a month at some fee. The good thing is, your location doesn’t matter. It works just fine without slowness.

1 Like

Are they legit? You know anyone who uses them? I can’t find prices for their internet services.

1 Like

Yes they are legit. My Member of Parliament currently uses Celltel and the bootcamp we organized was powered by Celltel. Right now, most of the MPs preferred it in their offices than the traditional MTN and Vodafone. This is their website.

1 Like

OK, but why can’t I find their prices?

1 Like

I don’t know why though but I’ll find out. It’s supposed to be added to the items so we know what we want to buy.

1 Like