Angry students burn down school as principal fails to register them for WAEC exam [Photos]

Some angry students have burnt down a whole school over the failure of the Principal to register them for the West African Examination Council (WAEC) examination.

The students were said to have carried out the action in protest against the failure of the school to register them for the 2020/2021 WAEC examinations.

Consequently, the Executive Secretary, Benue State Teaching Service Board, Dr Frank Kyungun, has ordered the immediate suspension of the school principal, Aliba Stephen for financial misconduct.

The Executive Secretary, who announced this during his visit to the school, named Iorja Agber Joseph as a replacement.

The Executive Secretary frowned at the level of destruction carried out by the aggrieved students and said the traditional rulers, community leaders and the Management of the school must be blamed for their inability to protect facilities provided by the government.

He urged Principals of schools to allow school bursars to take charge of monies while they (Principals) only give approvals.

2 Likes

Hmmmmm dis this one dierrr as3m Abaa . Herhh

That’s exactly what wl happen erh aba Ghana :ghana: :rage::x:

Follow Omanba members, in as much as we want to be active and contribute to the Forum, I encourage you to read the posts or topics before typing or replying. That way , we can have a healthy , educative, accurate and balanced analysis in our discourse here. It’s not really about how many posts you make a day here , it’s about how relevant , engaging and topical the content is so you can relax and research on a topic before you post. @Syrupkuv , @KhodedBoss2 and other well meaning members on OF.

This particular thread or post by me is not a story from Ghana. It happened in Nigeria, if you read it, you will see it. Benue state is not in Ghana .

1 Like

@Kwame_Kradi i didn’t say it’s from Ghana. The thing is it not something that happened? . So if I say as3m aba did I mean anything irrelevant? Please I don’t just get up and give comments okay.

1 Like

What exactly was your contribution to this topic? I can also refer you to many other topics you commented on with zilch analysis on what you say. Asem aba s3 s3n? Of course Asem has come and that Asem is the story so what exactly do you have to say about those students burning down the school? @KhodedBoss2

Please it’s a platform for everyone to pass comments . Pls I don’t want us to have problems here . You attacking also doesn’t contribute to the post . Pls respect yourself

2 Likes

Okay boss , you doing a great job though, just had a concern to raise not attack cos such is frowned on. Continue posting bro, nice meeting you anyway :hugs::hugs::sunglasses: @KhodedBoss2