Android released android 12 beta 4.1 to sort out bugs that were present in android 12 beta 4
This new beta update came in with a size of 6.6MB but may differ from the phones you have or the beta update you’re updating from.
According to 9to5google, these were the fixed problems:
- Fixed an issue that caused some devices to get stuck in a boot loop after restarting the device.
- Fixed an issue where heads-up notifications were sometimes not shown, requiring the user to swipe into the notification drawer to view them.
- Fixed an issue where the device volume controls sometimes did not work when casting.
- Fixed an issue where Face Unlock did not work on some devices.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from granting the Nearby Devices permission to the Phone app in settings. Users who are experiencing a crash loop with the Phone app when trying to make a call over Bluetooth can now grant the required permission. To do this, long press the Phone app and tap App info, then go to Permissions > Nearby devices and select Allow.
- Fixed an issue where, after connecting the phone to a VPN, the phone could not connect to the internet.