25-year-old arrested for having midnight s3x with a goat

The Police in Jigawa have arrested a 25-year-old-man for alleged səxual intercourse with a goat in Gwaram Local Government Area of the state.

The Police Public Relations Officer, Jigawa Police Command, ASP Lawan Shiisu, confirmed the arrest in a statement in Dutse on Friday.

ASP Shiisu said the suspect was arrested at about 1:00 am by the police, who were on patrol in Gwaram town.

He explained that the suspect, a resident of Kunnadi quarters, was arrested by the patrol team while having sex with the goat.
“At about 0100hrs, Police from Gwaram Divisional Headquarters, while on patrol in Gwaram and its environs, arrested one 25-year-old resident of Kunnadi quarters, while having intercourse with a goat,” ASP Shiisu said in the statement.

The spokesman added that investigation into the case was ongoing after which the suspect would be charged.

:joy::joy::joy: eii Asem b3n kraa nie. He don’t want to rape anyone so that they will say he raped someone. Now the goat too dem arrest am

Oh as for some people I don’t know the kind of mindset they have. Going in for an animal like how. This is madness bro. They need to check whether this guy is not mentally challenged cos no human in his/her right senses will do what he did

A “horney” man taking it out on a goat. He could have just “milk” himself like Admiral General Aladeen did in the Dictator movie.:joy:

2 Likes

Eei na so these single women out there looking horny and juicy are not good enough. Goat merr is what you want to satisfy yourself with . Please the story didn’t say or mention if he “came” . Did he cum in the goat or he poured outside? :blush::joy::grinning:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: he pulled out . Herhh boys ka ns3m fuu

1 Like

Bro is that how a “horney” man takes his goat out? :joy::joy::broken_heart::broken_heart:
That Dictator movie I don’t want to talk about it, that guy is so funny, “milking” himself for the first time and then right after that came out with the cum in his hand to show everyone in the shop that there is something so nice in the world, so they should try it out :joy::joy:

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Eiii if that’s the goat :goat::point_up_2:t4:Then it has really suffered. See how the goat open the eyes :eyes: oh

Naa me s3 gyimie nie eiiii

2 Likes

Adekyei3 bia ne 3mu nsem :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:probably chairman has been chopping bounce too much oo

1 Like

Chairman don’t want to hear anything about, honey I’ve not eaten since morning, baby I want money for my hair, my world can you please send me momo I’ve lost my purse etc so he went in for a goat as simple as that :joy::joy::broken_heart::broken_heart:

I was told he “cummed” on his way to the prison cells cos he was caught the moment he was about to reach orgasm :joy::joy::broken_heart::broken_heart:

1 Like

That’s exactly how the goat looks like, I think that’s the goat friend who will testify in court that he saw the man doing that to his friend :joy::joy::broken_heart::broken_heart:

2 Likes

It’s serious thing oo. You’ll be there thinking you’ve seen it all, all of a sudden boom there comes a different story that will shock you.
Now I will plead with the ladies, you guys should reduce the bouncing small :pray:t4::joy::joy::broken_heart::broken_heart:

3 Likes

Straight :boom:do really second yha dude
Very soon ant then mosquitoes them wahala saf go come

2 Likes

eiiiii my inn :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: what is wrong with this generation :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Bro say that again oo maybe the ant and then the mosquitoes cases by now has already happened and different one which is more surprising is coming out to shock you more. It seems you don’t know the world we’re in now :joy::joy::broken_heart::broken_heart:

2 Likes

Bro this generation ankasa you’ll try to find out what’s wrong with us but you can’t. Like how can you skip a woman with all the goods at the front and back and then go in for a goat. It’s shocking oo :joy::joy::broken_heart::broken_heart:

2 Likes

Meseee​:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:our time be different o

1 Like

ashoq :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: